What is the warranty?
- This warranty is provided to cover all products manufactured and administered by TSO Manufacturing.
What does the warranty cover?
- This warranty covers any defects in the material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
*TSO Manufacturing will be responsible for determining what is considered normal use*
- This warranty covers any defects in the powder coating on any TSO product.
*This excludes any product that is powder coated from a third party or purchased in a raw finish*
*Welding of any kind will void the warranty in its entirety*
How will TSO Manufacturing fix the problem?
- As a company, we will choose the resolution that we see fit in accordance to the severity of the problem.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Any TSO product that is not purchased through us( our website or social media) or a certified dealer AND not powder coated by Black Label Coatings (i.e. Ordered in a raw finish).
- Any defects or damage done during the shipment period.
- Any defects or damage done by improper use.
- Any TSO product that is installed or mounted improperly. (i.e. tacking, welding, etc.)
*TSO Manufacturing will be responsible for determining if the product received proper installation* *Pictures may be required*
- Any TSO product that is purchased in a raw finish and shows signs of rust or corrosion.
- TSO Manufacturing is NOT responsible for any damage done during the shipping process or by any shipping provider affiliated in the process.
*Extensive damage may be reported and filed under the carriers insurance at the discretion of TSO Manufacturing*
How long does the warranty last?
- This warranty is a One-Year Warranty. The warranty will be in effect for 365 days from the date the recipient receives the product.
This warranty will be valid and strongly enforced by all TSO Manufacturing employees.
It is the customer's responsibility to report any claim during their warranty period.